Are you a forward-thinking, ambitious and driven salesperson with experience in the Door Fabricator industry?
If so, we have the perfect role for you! An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the APECS team as a Business Development Manager in our Fabricator division.
What does a Business Development Role (National) at APECS look like?
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for developing new sales across the Door Fabricator industry at a National Scale.
You would be directly reporting to the Sales Director, and you would:
- Define the sales strategy within the Door Fabricator industry together with the Sales Director and Managing Director.
- Generate leads through proactive prospecting of potential customers.
- Represent the brand through both social media and face to face events.
- Use corporate marketing and other materials to help develop relationships with prospects.
- Prepare quotes, tenders and presentations for sales meetings.
- Identity key areas for growth and gross profit increase.
- Effectively manage, develop, and grow a customer to achieve set targets.
The ideal Business Development Manager will have:
- A proven track record of winning and developing customer accounts in the Door Fabricator industry.
- The ability to sell and negotiate at all levels within a company hierarchy.
- A highly organised approach to workload, with a motivated and ambitious attitude.
- The ability to collaborate as a team, working closely with Marketing, Sales and Operations.
- Strong administration skills with a good attention to detail.
- Experience in sales pipeline planning.
- Full Driving License.
- An incredible sense of customer focus and promote a sense of team spirit within the company.
- Self-motivation. Able to prioritise demands and make decisions under pressure.
- Strong commercial and financial understanding.