This entry-level role offers a genuine opportunity to help protect millions of people through helping produce high quality security products. The successful candidate will have a wide array of challenging and fast-paced projects to engage with, where no two weeks are the same. No experience is required, and training will be provided with relevant tools and skills including CAD software, how to design for mass manufacturing and 3D printing, and lockpicking. The successful candidate will have opportunities to shape both existing and incoming products, with a focus on maintaining a high standard of quality and pushing the boundaries of current technology where appropriate.
What does a Product Development Assistant role at APECS look like?
We are looking for someone who assist our Product Development Manager in growing the product offering within the APECS brand.
Your responsiblities would include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting the Product Development Manager.
- Managing samples.
- Giving input to product development.
- Helping write documentation.
- Regular competitor analysis.
- Create and test 3D printed prototypes.
The ideal Product Development Assistant will have:
- Strong analytic reasoning skills.
- Ability to pay excellent attention to detail
- A highly organised approach to workload, with a motivated and ambitious attitude.
- Ability to envision and learn from failure, as well as success.
- Quick learner.
- Curious in nature.
- Enjoys solving problems.