This dish is really quick to make and is very healthy. If you can’t find soya beans, you can replace them with green peas or chickpeas.
People are often unsure of how to cook tuna steaks, but I would recommend serving them in the same way you would a ribeye steak- you want the middle to still be rare and pink to keep it juicy.
1. Finely chop two of the radishes and place in a bowl with the pickled ginger, soy sauce, one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and two teaspoons of water. Finely slice the remaining radishes.
2. Place the frozen beans or peas in a large frying pan and cover with boiling water, boil for two minutes and then drain.
3. Once drained, return the beans to the pan on a medium-high heat.
4. Rub the tuna with one teaspoon of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper, add it to the pain with the beans and then sear for 1½ minutes on each side, so it’s still pink in the middle.
5. Divide the beans and radishes between your plates, slice the tuna into large pieces and place on top, then spoon over the pickled ginger mixture, drizzling all the juices over everything. Finish with one teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil.
There you have it, a super quick and super healthy meal using less than 5 ingredients.
"Working with APECS has been great. They are both friendly and professional to deal with and all of the products we have used have been of the highest quality."